Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Tragedy

Once upon a time in a small part of Cincinnati there lived in a small boy named Tony. Tony had a crush on a girl named Myasia for a few weeks. Once day at school Tony had dropped all his books in the middle of the hallway Myasia stopped and helped him. “Thanks,” he said, and she just smiled and walked away. A couple of months later, Tony wrote Myasia a letter about how he feel about her. The letter said,

Dear Myasia,
I had a crush on you for at least five months. I’m writing you this letter because I wanted to tell you how I feel about you. When I see you in the hallway my legs get weak, my face turns purple, and I start to sweat. Your eyes are like diamonds, I like to buy them and wear them as a necklace. I like the way your hair float in the air like a wave in the ocean, I would like to take you out sometime if possible, but I hope in my heart that you say yes.

Your classmate,
Tony C. 


A couple of days go past and she finally walked up to Tony while he was at his locker and said, “I had a crush on you too, but it was to many people in the hallway to tell you. Myasia has a friend that likes Tony too, but Myasia don’t know that her friend likes him. The next morning Tony and Myasia got together and their relationship was going well for a while until Tasha started to be in there business and everything was starting to go down hill. Tasha wanted Tony as her boyfriend, but Myasia already have him. 


1 comment: