Friday, February 7, 2014

And His Name Is Douche Bag

wow, look at her, she looks amazing 
                                                                                             I hope I look okay just enough to impress
                                                                                             him. 

I have weed and this bottle all I need is
 to get her to my house I ask her
 "Wanna chill at my spot?"                                                       He's Smiling at me then he asked if
                                                                                               I wanted to go to his place 
 Of course she says yes like a dumb ass  

                                                                                               Of course i say yea 

I Say cool so we took a cab to my place                          
                                                                                                 He's holding my hand and showing the cab 
                                                                                                 driver I'm his. 

We are finally here                                                                  
                                                                                                His house is nice 

I start off by asking her if she would like a drink                      
                                                                                                 He offers me a drink but I'm just going to
                                                                                                 have one to be social .
She Took It Straight ! ha not what I expected.                     
                                                                                                   Eww its a warm feeling in my gut.
                                                                                                  Smoking? eh I don't smoke but its Only
                                                                                                   one time , besides I like him
I lit up a joint then ask her if she wanted to hit it
Shes a first time smoker Ha brownie points for me                  
                                                                                                  I think he's starting to like me

I get close to her rubbing her thigh telling her that she's
beautiful                                                                                    
                                                                                                  He said i was beautiful . That sunk in like
                                                                                                   Bath and Body Works lotion.
I began kissing her and things happened to get serious                
                                                                                                  This is it , My first time

That Was Okay                                                                        
                                                                                                 It was amazing ha but it hurt

After I zipped my pants I tell her an excuse that my mom
is going to be home soon and that she needs to leave.                
                                                                                                 He said I had to leave.

I offer to walk her to the nearest bus stop                                
                                                                                                 He wanted to walk me to the bus stop.

We walked and got there I didn't feel like waiting with her
So I told her I couldn't wait with her so I left                                
                                                                                                  Wow he ditched me .

Ha I totally ditched her                                                                I feel like crying

When I walked away she looked like she was gonna cry
I pull out my phone and text her "Its Over"                              
                                                                                                   Wow Than He Texts Me "Its Over"

And I'm done                                                                              
                                                                                                    Over . 

                                                                                                
                                                           


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Ms. Shanna, you and your blogs! Just don't let them go so long without updating--this poem is great and ambitious and your readers want more!
    -g

    ReplyDelete